- 6-day 5-night stay at our healing rainforest sanctuary
- Beautiful riverfront accommodations
- Farm-to-table, gourmet, superfood, plant-based cooking
- Two Sacred Plant Medicine ceremonies
- One Temazcal ceremony (sweat lodge)
- Complete coaching to help you to get the most out of the ceremonies
- Two trips to Manuel Antonio beach
- Professional photos of the whole trip
- Private Bus Transportation to and from SJO Airport
- 2 Yoga flow sessions
- 1 massage session
Alsu has lead retreats in Costa Rica and Northern India. This year will be her 3rd in running a retreat company called beMORE-travel. She believes that ancient healing practices like Plant Medicine and Temazcal will change the World healing one soul at a time.
Lydia Thunder Buffalo Woman is a traditional medicine practitioner initiated since 2000 in the Shipibo/Conibo tradition of sacred plants of the Peruvian Amazon. In 2008, she developed the technology SIBA and has been working with both SIBA and the traditional medicine since then.
Pancho Crazy Deer has been following the native traditional teachings of the Shipibo since 2010, as well as SIBA’s teachings with Lydia. Before that, he spent years as a Buddhist monk in Tibet and as a music teacher.
Lydia and Pancho both dedicate their lives to healing, guiding and teaching the sacred ways of Pachamama, Mother Earth, the path of sacred ecology. They travel all over the planet to share their medicines with all those who wish to free themselves from their limitations.