Host Your Next Retreat At Posada Natura
Who We Are
We invite experienced healers and facilitators grounded in authentic spiritual traditions to co-create with us. We are selective of who we work with in order properly maintain a safe container for people to freely unfold into their healing process. Eliminate extra planning, so you can focus purely on gathering your group and designing your perfect retreat. Our all inclusive offering provides a full service staff, exclusive use of our space, daily meals, additional healing services and organization of transportation, and excursions.
During your retreat you will have exclusive use of our space. This is to maintain a harmonious container for people to feel safe and nurtured during their retreat experience. Situated alongside an enchanting river and surrounded by rainforest, our spacious, open-air palace is the epitome of jungle luxury. Our sanctuary is extremely healing, and equipped with a range of spaces for you to design your retreat.
Our Famous Cooking
We provide exceptional quality vegetarian meals three times per day. Our kitchen is wheat free, sugar free, soy free, and dairy free. Farm to-table vegetables, eggs from our own chickens, and house-made coconut milk make our dishes creatively delicious and healthy. We believe in serving gourmet meals infused with vitamins and minerals to deeply nourish your body. We are famous for our food! After countless requests, we are creating our very own Posada Natura cookbook!
- 4 cabinas with a capacity of 24 persons
- Camping space for 15 persons
- Private facilitator accommodation
- Overflow lodging across the road at neighboring center.
- Two yoga decks overlooking the river
- Ceremonial temple
- Temazcal (sweat lodge) site
- Sheltered fire space
- Pool, jacuzzi & steam room
- Industrial kitchen
- Tea & coffee bar
- Library & craft area
- Artisan gift shop
- Private river beach, rainforest hiking & waterfalls.
- Optional spa & healing services
- Highest quality possible ingredients
- No processed foods
- Farm-to-table vegetables
- Nutrient dense & vegetarian based
- Eggs from our own chicken
- Fresh homemade coconut milk daily
- Homemade traditional tortillas & empanadas
- Soy, dairy, wheat & sugar free
Excursions & Healing Services
- Massage & bodywork
- Botanical steam room
- Energy & sound healing
- Empowerment sessions
- Spiritual counseling
- Waterfall & rainforest trek
- Horseback riding
- River rafting